If you’ve received one of our Service and MOT reminders by email recently, you’ll have noticed our reference to the above – beware of cheap imitations. We are aware there is a misconception that franchised dealers are more expensive for servicing than some other national brands.
In fact, this is rarely the case, and why we suggest you always check the small print of any cheap service you are offered, and ensure you know (a) what it includes and (b) how much you will be charged for any additional work.
This recent article regarding censorship of Halfords Autocentres by the Advertising Standards Authority explains why!
Furthermore, we will price match any genuine quotation from a local competitor. Full details here.
There are a number of benefits of using Roy Chapman Ltd to maintain your vehicle and, as a Ford approved dealership, we can provide you with the following:
- A full range of services carried out to the manufacturer’s standard
- Fully trained and experienced technicians with specialist knowledge of your vehicle
- The latest diagnostic equipment to provide a solution to any issues you may be experiencing
- Direct contact with the manufacturer ensuring you and your vehicle are kept up to date with all safety issues and any recalls
- Genuine Ford Parts guaranteed for 12 months/unlimited mileage
- 12 months FREE roadside assistance including Homestart and European cover worth £160* with all Ford servicing
- Collect Nectar points on all service and repair work
- MOT for all makes and models at the reduced price of £39.95 with free wash and vac
You can book your service and MOT with Roy Chapman Ltd in a number of ways:
- Contact us directly on telephone: 01442 871234
- Send us an email to: email@example.com
- Book online at: roychapman.com/car-service/book-a-service/
Our Service Department at Gossoms End, London Road, Berkhamsted, is open from 08.30 to 18.00 hrs Monday to Friday and from 08.30 to 13.00 hrs on Saturdays and we can offer a delivery and collection service within a radius of 15 miles, courtesy car (subject to availability) or lift to the nearest station if required.