Roy Chapman Ltd, the family-run Ford dealership based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, is delighted to announce the introduction of the new Ford EcoSport to the Ford model range, now available to order for delivery from Q2 2014.
The new EcoSport is the second member of Ford’s growing SUV (sports utility vehicle) family in Europe. Based on the platform that underpins the Fiesta and B-MAX, the new EcoSport offers a commanding SUV driving position whilst retaining outstanding driving dynamics, making it agile, responsive and packed with ingenious technology.
Key features include:
- A space that grows – the new EcoSport has a compact exterior design that, at just 4.4mm larger than a Fiesta, excluding the spare wheel, will provide one of the most spacious interiors in its class, due to its clever packaging and intelligent storage space.
- Power with efficiency – the award winning 1.0L 125PS EcoBoost engine provides class-leading fuel economy without compromising on power.
- Smart Utility Vehicle – packed with a wealth of smart technologies including the exclusive Ford SYNC with AppLink, which manages smartphone apps, music and telephone calls, all with simple voice commands.
- Superior SUV design credentials – including a rear-mounted full size alloy wheel, front and rear skid plates and a commanding driving position.
The new Ford EcoSport is exclusively available in the Titanium series, with an optional Titanium X Pack offering a stunning visual exterior and interior upgrade.
Below is the choice of engines available, including the revolutionary ‘International Engine of the Year 2013’ 1.0T EcoBoost and frugal 1.5 Diesel engine:
- Titanium 1.5 112PS Petrol 5 Speed Manual
- Titanium 1.5 112PS Petrol 6 Speed Powershift
- Titanium 1.0T 125PS EcoBoost Petrol 5 Speed Manual
- Titanium 1.5 TDCi 91PS Diesel 5 Speed Manual
Pricing of the new Ford EcoSport will start at £13,995. The Titanium X Pack is available for an additional £1000.
Brochures for this new model are now available at Roy Chapman Ltd. To request a copy please contact: Justine Chapman, Sales Director, on tel: 01442 871234 or send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.